T.D.R.M.N (newest mixtape)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Inauguration "Play by Play"

1/20/09 9:45

Its Obama day n shit. Lol. Nah but on the real I'm sitting on the couch wit my pop and my nephew about to witness history. I don't really know how to feel yet. Like I just feel this crazy ass sense of pride. I'm like happy to be an american. This one of these events where u gone always remember where u were when it happened. Like when B.I.G got shot...or 9/11 happen...shit like that. Today's a great day.

11:45am
Yo this shit is crazy. The world is really watching as this whole shit goes down. I'm sure im not alone when I say this is the first inauguration i've ever watched...shits dope. Barack is like the smoothest person i've ever seen. He looks like he done did this shit before, not a worry n the world...that's the type of man I want leading our nation. This is the most important day of his life...he prolly nervous as hell...and he just calm as ever.

HOW THE HELL THESE PEOPLE GONE CHEER DURING A PRAYER...THAT WAS FUNNY
(yeah I'm giving a play by play...so what)

Aretha Franklin! This shit so damn perfect. Woulda been better if it was Patti(i love sum damn patti) but this shit is perfect yo. And she got on grey(thats my favorite color btw) so this shit is uber dope.

I fux wit the bul joe biden too. He look like a cool ass bul. He look like that middle school teacher u have n a inner city school that listened to a tribe called quest and wutang clan n shit. Idk, just what I think when I look at him.

Me and tajh just had a funny convo. Topic:
"do you think barack gone get some ass tonite?"
like wit a new crib n all, u know u gotta break that jawn in. Lol...funny shit.

12:05PM
ITS OFFICAL! MY OLD HEAD BOUT TO GIVE HIS SPEECH N SHIT.
"On this day, we have gathered because we have chosen HOPE over FEAR"
"starting today, we must pick our selves up, dust ourselves off and begain again the work of remaking america"
"the nation cannont prosper along when it favors only the prosperious"
"...your people will judge you by what you can build...not what you destroy"


That speech was the shit. Aite our president is here...the shit is real. Lets get to fixing this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Philly, United States