T.D.R.M.N (newest mixtape)

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sitcoms and Dom Bass

2/6/09 4:17pm

Yo, Fancy and Jamie wedding was the shit yo. Like I'm watchin this shit now, niggahs singin n shit, Fancy was looking fine as hell n that dress. Yo I'm tryin get married. iont have no chick in particular in mind, but I want sum shit like this.

My homie britt clown me ALLLLL the time because I get too wrapped up in sitcoms. Like I talk like I actually know the people. Like I aint say "Jamie wedding on the Jamie foxx show" I just say "Fancy and Jamie" like I went n shit. Fuck it doe, I love my shows.

This niggah singin to her n shit. What if I rapped at my wedding...lame right? Ima write my vows as a thurl ass poem doe...yo is it homo that I'm planning wedding stuff.

FUCK BI*CHES GET MONEY!!!(i just had to add sum gangsta shit to this sentimental ass blog)

5:00pm

Yo Theo was the shit. Like he got all the chicks. Even doe he had that nut ass rat tail he still was a mack. I wish he woulda had a lil brother on the show. That woulda been dope.

SPEAKING OF BROTHERS I found out that my brother is the one who stole my krimpet that night(if u don't kno what I'm talking bout check the previous blogs.) that niggahs a snake for that. I got summn for him doe. Can't put it on the blog cuz I think he reads this shit...or at least I told him too.

8:48pm

Big shouts to Dom Bass on that code blue!!! Yo real shit son, I was cryin over the fone. That shit was one for the books my nigga! (i was typing directly to Dom right there because I kno he reads this shit). Frum now on just text me and say CODE BLUE. And I shall do the same.

9:04pm

I'm cutting this jawn short. I'm waiting for D-Rellz to call me so I can see when I can get n the booth. I'm sure the rest of these followin blogs will be mostly music based, hopfully I can let yawl hear some of my new shit. I'm hype.

..peaces..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Philly, United States